Saturday, August 11, 2012

(Take Note) You are Gorgeous

To see my CASE Study Blog Hop card, click HERE

stampinggorgeous

Hey Peeps!  Just sneaking in with a fun little card I whipped up this morning…hmm, maybe “whipped” is the wrong word as it probably took me about an hour to make…LOTS of die cuts and stamping on this one {wink!}. I wanted a little bit of freedom with my new stamps so I decided to play along with my fav, fabby British trio over on A Passion for Papertrey.  Anything goes this time ‘round…just what I was looking for…my own sketch, my own colours, my own elements!  AND FINALLY I’ve inked up Rosie Posie! ACK!  I’ve been side tracked with Pretty Peonies and Sweet Life! LOL  Now, I’m not sayin’ anything, but there is a sneaky pre sneak peek of something delightful coming up soon on my card {wink, wink}.  Can you spot it?  Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy this fabulous weekend!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti fabulous frames, newsprint, rosie posie, verve sneak peek ;)

ink: versafine onyx, pti raspberry fizz, su pumpkin, kiwi, rust, going gray

paper: pti white, soft stone, raspberry fizz

accessories: pti fabulous frames, scallop border, rosie posie, limitless layers dies, gems

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Awesome!!! You'r almost on your way to another CAS card...I can feel it and I KNOW you have it in you. This sentiment is great!

Melisa Hunter said...

Such a cool card, Maureen! Love the mixture of papers, colours and white space. The polaroid frame is very neat. Hmmm! A sneak peak of Verve. I am liking what I see! Have a great day!

selina.mcginn said...

Love the photo frame.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

How could you neglect rosie posie, such a fab set. What do you think of the new framed set?

Lynn said...

I love the gorgeous fonts and fab sentiment ...I spy some awesome new Verve!!! Love love love it and can't wait to see what is in the rest of the set!

Perfect day...sunny...been to the beach and pool already. Know we're all relaxing for a bit before lunch. I am on the back patio looking over the ocean!

TannyP said...

Oh wow....those roses are fantastic! Your color combination really works, too. Love it! I can't wait to see all the gorgeous new Verve :)

Aimes said...

Awww I love that we're your fave, fabby British trio! We'd be representing Team GB if cardmaking was an event! LOL!
This is one seriously fabulous, bright, bold, fun card, Diva! I love it!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Gerdine said...

Love it! Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...