Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thanks

thankswms

Hi everyone!  Today’s card is for this week’s Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge.  I kind of flipped the sketch a bit so that you could see more of the pretty Prima Lace trim.  I also got to use one of the beautiful lace butterflies I got from The Funkie Junkie last month.  I may have overdosed on layers and lace after yesterday’s CAS card!  LOL  Hope you have a fantastic day!

signature

WMSC109_thumb2 

stamps: wms say it loud, labels 14,

ink: versafine onyx, su going gray, pti autumn rose

paper: pti rustic white, soft stone, mme

accessories: labels 14 die, lace trim, lace butterfly, buttons, floss, paper doily

13 comments:

Aimes said...

From one extreme to another, you rock every variation of layers, Diva!
Love that peek-a-boo button - balances your sentiment to perfection!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Marisa said...

Love this! That lace butterfly is to die for!! Waving to you from Wood Lake :)

Kim Heggins said...

This is so classy and elegant and your colors are just so stunning! That sweet little lace butterfly is just the sweetest touch to an already fabulous card.

Jeanne J. said...

Maureen, never too many layers for me - I think this is amazing! Love the label on the doily and that lace butterfly. So many drool worthy embellies on this one - GORGEOUS!

Lynn said...

I love that funky paper...is the floral pattern over the fun chevrons or did you stamp it? Divine color combo...pink and gray is a very close second to pink and green :)

Might need to look for that paper...Archiver's has a 43% off all stamps sale. Thinking my car may go there on the way home from the office...

Vickie Z said...

Love it, and I personally don't think you veered!!! Love the button tucked under!

Christina said...

Gorgeous! Love the pink and gray together and the beautiful lace details.

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely color combination Maureen - the lace on this is SO pretty!

Kelly S. said...

Love all of the lacy elements! So pretty with the colors you chose and the butterfly to match!

TannyP said...

Talk a bout a sweet little butterfly! I love all the lace you've integrated in this card. Unfortunately, you reminded me of another WM set that I forgot to order...and now must add to my wishlist! Gorgeous colors, my friend.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So BEAUTIFUL!

sooofullofcraft said...

Grey & Maroon, so pretty together!! I really love the edges, stitching and buttons. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

Jean Martin said...

Moe this is gorgeous! As always! LOVING all the layers!!! Beautiful! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...