Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rhonda & Darren ~ CASE Study # 105

caseaplayer

The Anniversary Celebrations continue this week over on the CASE Study blog with the challenge of CASEing a player!!  If I thought choosing from our DT lineup last week was difficult, this challenge was almost unthinkable!  So, so many amazing cards…so I kept it simple and went with a card that caught my eye a few weeks ago.  Meredith MacRitchie, from A Delightful Waste of Time, is a fellow British Columbian so that seemed to seal the deal when deciding who to CASE.  Her card from the first blog hop  three weeks ago just blew me away.  AND I have a wedding shower to go to this weekend so everything fell into place.  First up is Meredith’s inspiration…

All White (2)

All that gorgeous white, all that texture, the peek of lace…stunning! Then I was looking through my Pinterest card board and saw this card I had pinned!  So I combined the 2 ideas.  I printed out “Rhonda    Darren,”  then stamped the name list from PTI’s Love and Marriage along with the little heart in red.  Then I added the flourishes from Gratitude Journal.  LOVE how it turned out and can’t wait to take it to the shower!  Sure to be the most unique card they get :)

weddingidea

photo credit: Rosie Robins

I get kind of giddy when I can personalize a card and even more so when what is in my head translates to stamps and paper :)  Is this challenge fun or what?  Who will YOU CASE?  I know it’s hard, but just get a big ol’ cup of java or tea (or wine!) and take a look through a few of the galleries…those little thumbnails are handy!  Don’t drive yourself crazy…pick one that just speaks to you!  For a little help, head over to the CASE Study Blog and see how the DT was inspired…then play along!  Remember, have fun with it!  Cheers!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti love & marriage, gratitude journal

ink: versafine onyx, su real red

paper: pti shimmer white, white

accessories: pti line impression plate, lace trim

5 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Okay, I read your comment yesterday, and thought "Oh wow, that is so cool", but seriously?! How sweet are you?? And I *love* your card... the sort of subway style sentiment works so perfectly, and the shimmery paper really adds so much!! I am so honoured that you loved something I made, and so much that you wanted to CASE it!!

<3

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. I'm in love with this card...the flourish compliments the lace on your card perfectly...and the sentiment with that sweet little heart...beyond divine Moe! I'd frame this if I received it :)

sandie said...

gorgoeus, gorgeous, what a great idea and just love that flourish and the original card was a great choice x

TannyP said...

Ooohlala! What a beauty. This will be the card they frame - it is a true work of art. How often do you get something so personal and stunning and it's even got your name?! LOVE IT!

Aimes said...

Right. Let's talk, Diva. As as soon as I spotted this in our CASE Study gallery I gasped! To say I love it is an understatement! It's the true definition of fabulous! And the fact you personalised it too? Priceless! :D
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...