Monday, August 6, 2012

Thinking of You…

cascloud9
Good morning!  Well, I have to be honest with you all.  This card had me screaming.  It’s not loaded with buttons or bling or ribbon!  It’s basically one layer with 3 die cuts!  Other than the bit of time it took to find the dies and stamp I wanted to use, it took only about 4 minutes to make.  There’s something to be said for CAS.  I hope I pulled it off :)  I’m entering it in the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week that asks us to use something we may see in the sky.  I quickly pulled out my MFT You Move Me set and dies and the memory of me flying to Ohio to visit Lynn last July :)  So that’s me in the little airplane…or maybe it’s Lynn coming to visit me! {wink and HINT!}  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful Monday :)
signature
CAS-ualFridaysNoWords

what’s in it?

stamps: mft you move me

ink: versafine onyx

paper: bazzill basics, su, pti

accessories: mft you move me dies

14 comments:

Tammy said...

When I saw this photo pop up in my blog list, I had to do a double-take. I too was thinking that this did not seem like a beautifully layered and embellished Maureen Plut card; however, let me tell you, you totally rocked this CAS card! You should experiment with this style more often (not that you should abandon your own style completely, but this is great too)!

Aimes said...

Pulled it off?! Are you kidding, Diva?! You ROCKED it! :D
A totally fabulous CAS card that gets straight to the point in a super duper sweet way - I love it!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Lynn said...

CAS GORGEOUSNESS - can you hear me shooting from Loveland? I am drooling with envy at your style. And I am hearing the hint loud and clear...wink wink :)!!

Marisa said...

Those CAS cards can be tough but you pulled it off wonderfully! Had to make sure I was on the right blog there for a moment ;) Well done!!

Heading in your direction today, but a bit too far away to visit :( Giddy with glee re: being a Mojo Maker (next best thing to being a Diva LOL) and looking forward to a fun week in the OK. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I thought for sure I was at the wrong blog! I've never seen you do this CAS magic before!!! I love it! Do it again:)

The Paper Parade said...

I can't believe you're wondering if you pulled it off...of course you did! I love it :) The little plane is adorable with the one cloud, and perfect sentiment! I think you are an all around card-making diva and could pull-off any style!

Luanne said...

Wait a minute, I thought you flew to Ohio to meet me?? LOL.. This is just so CAS!!! You can do it all girl, it's perfect!

Jenny said...

Your card is CAS perfection Maureen..just perfect for the challenge :0)
So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I swear, I thought I was at the wrong blog today, lol! This is fabby and I love it!!

Heidi said...

OH my gosh girl, this card is awesome. I love that little die, how cute is that. My son being a pilot it would be perfect, will have to check it out.

Tigriswillreign said...

I was shocked to see this on your blog! Great job on the CAS!!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome CAS card! Blue and gray, my fave!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Anonymous said...

Perfect CAS card! Great color combo and great design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

Maureen, you simply amaze me! This is utterly fantastic, though I should in NO way be surprised. You sure can rock any style!!! I love this soo much! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...