Thursday, August 9, 2012

With Sympathy


To see my CASE Study Blog Hop card, click HERE
withsympathy
Good morning!  Well, I promised you a card with a few more layers and here it is inspired by this week’s ColourQ Challenge :)  We were out of town for 24 hours yesterday so I quickly put together the things I had left on my desk Tuesday night.  It’s not exactly all the layering I would have liked to have had done, but the colours are all there :)  That’s the true starfruit colour from Stampin’ Up!  I always like to order a pack of the new colours and just got these babies last week :)  Oh, and that’s the old celery grosgrain…am I the only one upset that SU stopped carrying 5/8ths grosgrain?!  I also just got my PTI Lovely Layers, so had to ink up those as well.  Thanks for stopping by! 
signature
cqc149

what’s in it?

stamps: verve joyful blooms, pti lovely layers

ink: versafine onyx, su celery, mustard, navy

paper: pti rustic white, su starfruit, authentique dp

accessories: pti dies, craft concept embossing folder, su celery grosgrain, pti new leaf button, bakers twine

12 comments:

Lynn said...

I love that gorgeous embossing on the white panel Moe. And oh my the layers on the bloom. I am thinking about those dies...love all the funky patterns you can create.

And let's talk about the SU Ribbon. I'm still upset about it Regal Rose and Real Red grosgrain ribbon. Two of my all time go to ribbons...gonezo. Very upsetting!

Aimes said...

A beautiful card, Diva! I love that layered flower and your gorgeous embosssed panel. This is layered to perfection, it needs no more (mind you, I guess I would say that! LOL!)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

TannyP said...

Lovely layers indeed! Those are gorgeous on this card. Beautiful work on the color combo and the ribbon...I agree - very sad that they're no longer carrying them...especially when you make such lovely bows with them :)

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful layers! I love the focal point.

Erin said...

What a lovely card! The layering is perfect and I love the embossed panel. Great job!

The Paper Parade said...

These colors look fabulous on the limitless layers! And I love the notebook looking paper you used underneath, the embossed panel, and sweet ribbon :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Maureen. Love the Lovely Layers flower. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ.

PatQ's Cards said...

Really pretty card. Love how you layered the flower.

Luanne said...

Oooo! Pinning this pretty Sympathy card! Love it!!

Kara said...

Really beautiful, Maureen! So glad you shared it with us at the ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Maureen, love the embossed white panel! Thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ and sharing your card.

Anita Scroggins said...

Love your card, the flower is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CQC this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...