Saturday, August 4, 2012

I Really Miss You & Some More PTI sets for Sale!

IMG_5669
Good morning!  Today’s card uses this week’s My Favourite Things sketch.  Not only do I enjoy using my MFT stamps for their sketches, I really would like to win another MFT gift certificate! LOL  And you can’t win if you don’t play (wink!).  I’ve also been busy happily selling some Papertrey Ink sets that need more inky love than I am able to give them…check out what’s left so far and what I’ve added since Wednesday :)  Email me (moeplut@shaw.ca) if something looks interesting :)  All prices include shipping to the US or Canada.

Rustic Snowflake - $15 SOLD
Sweet as Can Be (one stamp used, like new) - $15 SOLD
Background Basics – Diamonds (one stamp used once, like new)  $15
Background Basics – Gingham (one stamp used once, like new) $15
Spiral Bouquet - $15
Polka Dot Basics 1 - $15
Bloom Builder #1 die set - $15.00 SOLD

Thanks!  Have a glorious Saturday :)
signature
MFTWSC83

what’s in it?

stamps: mft girl talk

ink: versfine onyx

paper: pti, su, my mind’s eye

accessories: pti and spellbinders dies, button, felt, bakers twine, ribbon, stitching

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Good morning Moe! I love her little chevron book..and the patterned paper...wow! Love it! Happy selling!

Marisa said...

Oh how I love fall colours :) Soon I will be using them to my heart's content LOL! Darling paper and her chevron iPod is adorable. Great card as always.

Marlena M. said...

Such a sweet card! I love the button treatment and tabs.

Aimes said...

Well you've gotta be in it to win it, Diva! ;D
Love that gal - she's so cute and trendy with her chevron accessory!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...