Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Very Loosely Interpreted Mojo Sketch

Good afternoon!! I'm supposed to be writing my last reports, but this Mojo Monday sketch has been bugging me all week....I was going to leave it, but really wanted to make a St. Patrick's day card :) It's contest week too, but I think I've used up my Verve luck for awhile!! LOL Even with a sparkly St. Patty's card!! LOL Those little rectangles really threw me, so I changed them to fit my card. I love the prisma glitter on the shamrock :) Okay....I'm out of here...reports, packing and posting blog candy for tomorrow :) Have a great day :)



What's in it?
Stamps: SU go green, Irish blessing background, PTI heartprints
Ink: SU kiwi kiss, river rock
Paper: PTI cream, SU kiwi kiss, choc chip; Cosmo Cricket dp
Accessories: circle nestabilities, PTI buttons, prisma glitter, crystal brad, stitching, SU corner rounder, ribbon, linen thread, heart punch, gemstone

6 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Maureen. This sketch has given me nothing but grief in trying to figure out what to do with it so think I'll pass it by unless I need it for one of the other Verve challenges LOL!

Love the ribbon treatment with teh buttons and bit of bling at the end and your shamrock is wonderful :D

Enjoy your visit with Jake. Would love to hook up with you but can fully understand your wanting to just get away and enjoy some time celebrating your birthday and enjoying time with hubby. If you get a lull in your schedule, give me a shout :D Moris are just around the corner and there is a wonderful Scrapbooking Store in Langley (actually two plus Mike's) that has tons of great paper and stuff....okay, I'm playing dirty now aren't I LOL!

Off to mow the lawn (didn't the last time I thought I would) and work on a few of the challenges - maybe I'll get lucky.

Anonymous said...

I love all the details of this card - it's very striking!

Laural-Lee said...

I love the way you changed it up! This card is perfect!!!

Winter said...

Great St. Patty's card! Love the shamrock! :)

Heidi said...

Maureen- i think that this is a beautiful interpretation of the MOJO sketch- I love how you did the ribbon. And of course, your FAV holiday card! It is wonderful!
Heidi

TannyP said...

You are amazing! Love the card...and such a perfect color....I love green! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...