Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Your New Little Bundle

Good morning everyone!!! Today's card is just for fun!!! No sketch, no challenge...just some fun playing with some new stamps, pins, ribbon and buttons. I got the new Stampin' Up! set, Little Angel, and am so glad I did!! It stamps like a dream!! Very crisp images. I arranged all 4 stamps down on my work space, then picked them up with my acrylic block (I got the clear mount set). I stamped the background in Raspberry Fizz, then cut it down and scalloped the bottom. It makes a very sweet script-like paper :) The pins were a little gift from Laural...thanks!! Some new PTI paper, buttons and ribbon and I was a happy camper making this one...so adorable...anyone having a baby? LOL I think I'll try to make a boy one now :) If you haven't seen it already, check out my blog candy...it goes until St. Patty's Day :) Have a lovely day :)


What's in it?
Stamps: PTI signature greetings, SU little angel
Ink: PTI raspberry fizz
Paper: PTI kraft, cream, raspberry fizz, pretty pastels dp
Accessories: pins, PTI ribbon and buttons, ek success border punch,

5 comments:

TannyP said...

Awwww - that's so sweet! I might have to CASE this card for my sister in law when we have her shower. Love it!

Marisa said...

Love the scallops and how you stamped the sentiments on the panel. Flower DP is fabulous too :D How'd you get your top post to stick? Hope you're having fun in Vancouver :D

Laural-Lee said...

This is just adorable!!! Almost makes me wish I was having another...since all my babies are no long babies. Love the Raspberry fizz!! And don't those SU! clear mounted stamps make life so much easier!! I don't think I'll order another wood mounted set!

I'm so glad you got use out of those pins. Hope you had a wonderful time in Vancouver!

Kristina said...

Cute, cute, cute! Those pins have stars on top! I've never seen anything like them before. Everything came together so well on this card. Those two colors really compliment each other. I think I'm in love with this card, lol. Enjoy your Spring Break!

Taheerah said...

I just love this card Maureen, it's so adorable! Uses some of my most favourite colours and I love the stamped panel ... even if it is not PTI! ;o) Love the use of the pins too!

Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog - really made my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...