Good morning, my lovely friends!!! Well, my magazine came so here is my first official BLOG CANDY!!! In honour of my two seconds of publishing fame, I would like to offer up some fun (I hope) blog candy. My disclaimer is that I've been purchasing and saving items for this candy since last December thinking I could post it at the beginning of February...before the Olympics and Valentines Day. As some of you know, I did not get my magazine in a timely manner so the blog candy is a little behind the times...but I hope you'll still enjoy winning it :) Here's what we have....
* Febrary 2010 CARDS magazine featuring 2 of my first ever published cards :)
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Traffic Jam
* Stampin' Up! clear mounted Sweetheart stamp set
* Martha Stewart Doily Hearts border punch (new this year)
* 3 packages of my favourite bling
* 1 very full bag of assorted Papertrey Ink vintage buttons
* 2 spools of my favourite satin ribbon in aqua and light pink
* 1 bag of assorted crocheted and prima flowers
* 1 pair of the official red Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic mittens (size: adult s-m)
* also adding various 6x6 patterned paper...an assortment of my favs :)
Okay!! The details....
I like what my blog pal, Amy, said...you don't have to jump through a whole bunch of hoops to win...but it would be nice if....
*you'd spread the word about my blog candy...(optional)
*you'd become a follower to keep posted about who wins...(optional)
*To win, leave a comment on this post and tell me something!!! LOL Tell me a fun St. Patrick's Day story to make me smile on my birthday, or tell me what you've seen on my blog that you like, or leave me a tip for organizing or making cards, or if you've ever been to Beautiful British Columbia, your take on the 2010 Winter Olympics....anything!!!! I'd love to hear from you :) Because I've got fabulous blog friends all over the world, this contest is open to everyone!!! I know what it's like to "not" be included because of location so I'll mail this anywhere you are!!!
*The winner will be selected by a random number draw after I get home from my birthday dinner!! LOL That will be around 7:30 pm (PST) on Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 :) I will post the winner on Thursday, March 18th. The winner will then have 5 days to contact me (email@example.com) with their name and mailing address, otherwise I'll pick another winner.
Good luck!!! I hope I haven't forgotten anything...I hope it's all clear, being my first time and all :) Looking forward to hearing from you!!!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Blog Candy Time!!!!
SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS.
THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17TH....YES, ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!