Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Very Happy Birthday ~ PTI Blog Hop

averyhappymaureeplut

Hi everyone!   I was tuckered out after the PTI Anniversary challenges but happy to join in to the Blog Hop again this month.  I was a lucky winner last month, wonder if I can do it again this time!  My birthday card stash is coming along and I may be able to switch to baby cards soon!  LOL  I’ve fallen in love with Dawn’s Ruby Rose set and used her May 2013 card for inspiration (see it HERE).  This month, Nichole is asking us to be inspired by Spring…easy enough for me, it’s my favourite season! Thanks for stopping by!

signature

blog hop

untitled

stamps, cardstock, dies: PTI

26 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this card absolutely shouts spring Moe! Love all those bright, cheery colors!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so pretty and clean I love the look Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Maureen, so pretty and springy.

Jill said...

So pretty and bright and cheery! I love the button centers and the sequins on the tri-dot stamps!

Nancy Penir said...

Love this Maureen! So bright and crisp! You always showcase your elements with perfection!

PatQ's Cards said...

Love your card, especially all the colors.

Kristie W. said...

What a cheerful card! Love the colors and those flower stamps need to go in my shopping cart!

Marisa said...

Great flowers and love all the colours. Can't wait for them to come up in my garden!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful card, Maureen! Love the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sprig card!!!

Unknown said...

Such a clean, beautiful card -- wish spring were here now!

victoria h said...

fabulous card

Kay D said...

Such a happy card- I love this!

Jacquie Southas said...

So fresh & pretty!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card.

Rhonda said...

Very pretty Maureen. Love the colors.

Darnell said...

Classic and gorgeous, Maureen!! Hugs, Darnell

Aimes said...

Spring is certainly here with those blooms, Diva! Bloomin' lovely! ;)

Petra Swart said...

This is lovely, Maureen!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO beautiful! I always love your cards! Have a great day. :-)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic spring card Maureen! Now I have to buy Rosie Posie! ;)

Nora Noll said...

What a pretty card!! I love the stamps you used and all the layering. Have a fabulous night!

craftmates said...

So fresh and pretty. Love the polka dot background paper. - Irma

tonyamaries said...

This is very pretty! That polka dot dp really pops!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! I love it!

~amy~ said...

really pretty...love your choice of colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...