Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Begins in a Moment

lovemaureenplut

Hi everyone!  We’re enjoying Family Day here in BC which means some of us have today off to drink coffee, do homework, watch the Olympics, and get inky! Not necessarily in that order! LOL  Today’s card is for the next Papertrey Ink’s Anniversary challenge.  We have to use a word die so I pulled out one from the One Liners set.  I love the detail of this die.  I had some grey leaves leftover from an idea gone wrong but I think they are perfect tucked under the tag :) 

signature

cardstock, dies, stamps: PTI

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Great colour combo and do love the leaves under the tag. Wild cheering here with the Men's Mogul gold and silver placement :)

Marcia Hill said...

This is SO pretty! I love all the different elements you included in this card and how they all work so perfectly together. Great job! :0)

Melisa Hunter said...

What a beauty! Love all the pretty elements. I had time to make a few cards today and had so much fun! Have a good week!

Lynn said...

I adore the way you tilted the die cut...all the sentiments work fabulously together. And the leaves are perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...