Thursday, February 13, 2014

Building Blocks of Design

happybirthdaymaureenplut

Hi friends!  I’m back with one of the last card challenges for the Papertrey Ink Anniversary celebration.  Today we got to generate a random list of things and colours to use on our cards.  This was my list…

1) colour selection: simply chartreuse, sweet blush, hibiscus burst, white

2) occasion: birthday

3) technique: heat embossing

4) embellishment: felt

5) fiber selection: bakers twine

6) sketch: #6

I really lucked out on my dice rolls for this one!  Oh, it’s almost Friday!  We’ve had a super fun time in class with 100 Day celebrations, the Olympics, and Valentine’s Day tomorrow!  I think it’s been my favourite week of the year!  Thanks for visiting and have a lovely evening :)

signature

stamps, dies, paper, felt: PTI and LIl’ Inkers

3 comments:

Kay D said...

Just beautiful- I love the embossed flower!

Lynn said...

I volunteered yesterday in Marcel's room for their Valentine's Day party...love all those sweet little 8 year olds! Your recipe card is gorgeous...love the embossing!

Marisa said...

Well done getting all the challenges done! Good luck on winning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...