Thursday, February 6, 2014

Merry and Bright

merrybrightmaureenplut

Good morning!  I’m back with another Festive Friday card…2 Christmas cards down! Woohoo!  I am just drooling over the inspiration photo…

e360c61458422c165326551c8efc72de

Gold and silver and a bit of red.  I thought gold poinsettias with some silver leaves would be fun!  Taking the photo was a little tricky with my silver button.  I turned one light off and got the above photo.  Here’s the shiny version with all the lights on…

shinymplut

I kind of like the first one, but love the sparkle in real life.  Go figure!  Have a great day!

signature

stamps: PTI

dies: PTI and Lil Inkers

8 comments:

Marisa said...

You rocked the insp. picture!! Great card and I love the sparkly one :) Stay warm!!

Geri said...

Your mix of colors is perfect for our inspiration, Maureen! Beautiful card! Great to have you with us again at FF!!!

Aimes said...

Two more Christmas cards than me, Diva! Ha!
Love the neutrals on this beauty. Let me know when we can start requesting our card for 2014! ;)

Ardyth said...

Lovely use of neutral (but sparkly!) colours with that small pop of red!So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Kay Miller said...

Oh yes love the shiny one with the lights on!! Absolutely stunning card! I just love everything about it!! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

Lynn said...

Love the shiny version...you truly do live your blog header Moe...buttons and bling! This is fabulous...gorgeous take on the inspiration. So glad you could play along with us at Festive Friday!

Rebecca Luminarias said...

This is such a beautiful card, Maureen! I love your gold poinsettias and the gorgeous glittery leaves tucked behind them...so elegant! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday this week!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, I love the little touch of red in your twine! I love how you interpreted the photo and the colours, friend, it's gorgeous! Thank you as always!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...