Saturday, February 15, 2014

Today You’re the Star! Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

 yourethestarmaureenplut

We have a fabulous new sponsor, Lil' Inker Designs with A.G., for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Cozy Quilt challenge!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive a $30 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Design!  Our challenge is Cozy Quilt!

I couldn’t help but create a little “quilt” on my card with some paper scraps and the sewing machine.  Lil’ Inkers was one of the first companies to make that sweet little stitching around their dies…I have been a big fan of their dies for many years :)  I’ve used the stitched rectangle and stitched stars dies along with the stamp that came complimentary with my last order!  Head over to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog for more samples and all the details of this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

cozy quilt feb 15

12 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so PRETTY!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Maureen. Love those silver stars and the designer papers... the greeting is perfect!

Laura Pryor said...

Maureen, I just love what you did here and I especially love what you did with the sewing in your background! This is truly and awesome project! I hope you enjoyed working with your LID goodies as much as I've enjoyed coming here to see how fantastically you've used them!
Thank you so much!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs

Stacey Schafer said...

what a fun and festive card, Maureen! way to flash the Lil' Inkers, my friend!

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this!!
laura

Marisa said...

Way to flash the stitching, Moe :) Great quilt design in the BG and love those stitched stars.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautiful! Just love those stars!!

Lisa H. said...

super cool! love those stars and the papers, it's all great!

~amy~ said...

Love all the colors and patterns!

Lynn said...

I love the trio of stars...they are placed perfectly. And the quilting is awesome!

Aimes said...

Lovin' that quilt, Diva! I could just get cosy with a cuppa under it! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Maureen, I love your quilted background. Hope you are relaxing today for Family Day! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...