Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Birthday PTI!

happybirthdayPTImplut

Greetings friends!  I should be reading and writing papers, but it’s the Papertrey Ink’s anniversary celebration and I can never resist playing along!  The first challenge is to pick a colour combo and sketch…yikes!  I have a hard time doing both…don’t like to be told what to do!  LOL  But I managed to combine both the colours and sketch onto a much needed birthday card.  I am fresh out of birthday cards after taking my cards into work this week. 

colourcombo

sketch

Thanks for stopping by!  And congrats to Papertrey Ink for 7 wonderful years of inspiration :)  ox

signature

stamps and dies: PTI

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely birthday card! Love your style.

Luanne said...

I chose the same sketch, and thought of you when I pulled out a doily to use! ;). I love the color combination you chose too! So glad you took time to play along, don't study too hard.....

Marisa said...

Knew you would play along :) Love that bright red flower!! You obeyed well ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Maureen I am so glad you took a break to be crafty! Love this and i am with you the colours and a sketch is tough. I am also not so good at being told what to do!

Aimes said...

You can never have too many birthday cards on hand, Diva! That visual triangle you've created with the splashes of red on this design is soooo clever! :)

Lynn said...

Ha...I don't like people told what to do especially on both color and sketch...but your rocked it. Love the doily and the sweet little heart background paper Moe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...