Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ooh-la-la ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Reminder!

happybirthdaymaureenplut

Good morning!  I’m popping in with a reminder that the Curtain Call Colour Challenge: Cuppa Cocoa is still open!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate to use at My Favorite Things!  Head over to the Curtain Call Inspiration blog for all the details and some more amazing samples!

photo credit: aerie by American Eagle

I snuck a sweet little felt cup underneath a button and cool little Ooh-la-la banner I had in my scrap bucket :)  The main sentiment is from Verve’s Treasured Words.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I’m off to class!  Have a great weekend!

signature

stamps: Verve and Waltzing Mouse

dies: Papertrey Ink

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh la la...let's go dancing! Love the sweet little cups tucked in. A perfect birthday card! Hope your classes go well today Moe...we're off in three different directions early this morning: basketball, pinewood derby and show choir! I'm ready for my wine at 7:30 when we're at a neighbor's party to end the day!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Maureen. Love the layers!

Marisa said...

Love the felt mug and always love the "ooh-la-la" sentiment - just so fun to say :) Darling card.

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this!!
Laura

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card Maureen, the doily and the sentiment--ooh-la-la!

Aimes said...

That's a cup of tea under the banner, right? ;D
Ooooh la la, indeedy! Rockin' the twine and dp I see! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...