Friday, February 7, 2014

Lucky 7 ~ PTI Challenge!

happybirthday7maureenplut

Yikes! Good evening!  I’ve only been home about 20 minutes from my night class!  I’m playing along with today’s PTI challenge…use 7 items and make a card within 17 minutes.  I had picked my items out before class and left them on my desk so I could whip this up in record time!

timer

1)paper

2)embossing folder

3)stitching

4) scalloped die cut

5) happy birthday circle

6)paper doily

7) ribbon

I’m kind of an expert on “7.”  It’s my favourite number and the DH and I were married on 07-07-07!  Let’s hope it’s lucky for some of these challenges!  LOL  Thanks for stopping by! Sweet dreams!

signature

cardstock, ribbon, die cuts, happy birthday circle (PTI)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Lucky 7...this is the perfect challenge for you! Love how you combined all the elements in true Moe style!

Marisa said...

Knew you were up for a few more LOL! Well done! Not sure I could ever make a card in 7 min or less! Have a challenge for you: card w/o a doily ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...