Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Where There is Love ~ Jam Paper & Envelope

thereislovemaureenplut

Hi everyone!  I’ve got a fun post today for y’all!  Nikki at Jam Paper & Envelope contacted me awhile back after seeing one of my cards.  She asked if I would like to use some of their product on a project.  How did she know that I love paper supply stores and am always on the look out for something I could use on a card?  After perusing their online store, I chose the Kraft Gift Tags and hot pink Paper Clips.  The tags are super sturdy and are the perfect canvas for a great stamped sentiment or image.  

jampaperproducts

Here’s a close up of the stamped tag.  I’m using a sentiment from the recently released Verve set, More Than Love.  I purposely stamped it to the right to give it a more artistic look.  The twine is the original twine that I tied into a bow :)

closeup2

Do you ever use paper supplies on your cards?  I’d love to hear about the items you use!  Thanks to Nikki and Jam Paper and Envelope…I can’t wait to make more sweet tags!

signature

 

what’s in it?

stamps: More Than Love (Verve)

paper: kraft, rustic white (PTI), Woodland (Bobunny), Sundrifter, HeyDay (Studio Calico), Kraftday (MME)

ink: onyx (Versafine), sahara sand (SU)

accessories: Kraft tags, hot pink paper clips (Jam Paper & Envelope), Wavy Hearts die (Verve), Fishtail Flags stax (MFT), Kaleidoscope Butterfly (Memory Box), Madison Doily die (Top Dog Dies), sequins (online store), gems (Kaisercraft), lace trim (Prima)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is right up your alley Moe! Love how you slightly offset the sentiment. Gorgeous!

Marisa said...

Great picks for supplies - totally you :) Darling card and love the lace with the kraft.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Eeeek! Absolutely gorgeous, Moe! Love that tag and all the romantic elements.

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous. Love the neutral colors with the touch of pinks. Love the tag and sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...