Monday, February 24, 2014

Celebrating Your Birthday

celebratingmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  I’m heading into a crazy busy 2 weeks, so I dug through some pictures of cards I made a few weeks ago :)  This one was for a colleague’s husband.  He turned 60 this month and she wanted a special card for him.  I had that fun ticket on my desk for the longest time, so I was happy to add it to this card.  She loved the “metal” look as she bought her husband a huge tool box!  I love coincidences like that!  Have a great start to your week!

signature

stamps: PTI

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey there Moe...hope it is a productive two weeks and you get to sneak in some inky time! Fabulous guy card...love how you tucked in the No. 60!

Marisa said...

Love that BG paper and took me a while to find the 60 LOL! Great masculine card.

Aimes said...

Oooh hello li'l staple - I spot you! ;D
Great masculine card, Diva! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...