Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Birthday!

happybirthdaymaureenplut

Yes, happy birthday!  I know it’s Valentine’s day, but as I’ve been saying for the last 2 weeks, I’ve been in desperate need for birthday cards!  AND I’m all pinked out if you can believe that! HA!  It’s Friday and that means there is a new sketch over on the Viva La Verve Sketch blog :)  I just adore that little cluster of embellishments…so fun to get creative!

VLVFeb14Week2Sketch

Have a fabulous day and hugs and love to you all!  If you need a little shopping love, check out the Verve Sale on now!

Feb14SpringFlingAd_550

signature

stamps:  Verve Happy Birthday plain jane, Thatched Banner stamp (retired)

dies: Verve Banner Bundle Die set

3 comments:

Lynn said...

How about the tinsel around the circle...so fun Moe! I'm so happy it's Friday! xoxo

Marisa said...

LOVE the glittery edge on this and the scripted hearts. Fabulous use of the sketch! Happy Valentine's Day to you :)

Aimes said...

Wowzers! Check out the bling on this beauty, Diva! So fun and fabulous - just like you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...