Sunday, February 2, 2014

When Your Heart Speaks

goodnotesmaureenplut

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!  Well, out here in BC, many of us are Seahawks fans (don’t hate us!).  My brother is a season ticket holder crazy fan and is in NY for the big game today.  I’ll be enjoying it from the couch :)  I had a little fun in the studio yesterday, getting some cards and posts made for the new week.  I was intrigued by Melissa’s Make It Monday video, so thought I’d take a try at it.  She gave me another cool way to use the heart cover plate!  Thanks for stopping by!  It’s also the DH's birthday.  We celebrated last night and are continuing the celebration with breakfast out and yummy Italian Dream cake tonight (that’s the actual cake name, not a pun for my hot Italian husband! LOL).  Have a great day!

signature

makeitmondays

dies: PTI and Spellbinders

stamps: PTI

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you die cut within the heart die...the subtle background is gorgeous behind the little hearts and I love the colored stitching. Gorgeous! I love the end result. We're having a low key day catching the Super Bowl! Ryan's group brought home the win last night and Jonathon's came in second. Enjoy the Italian Dream! wink! Wink!

Aimes said...

Happy Birthday to Tony! That cake sounds scrummy, though I'm sure the extra treat is being able to share it with your Italian dream guy. If there's one thing Italy has taught me, it's to leave the culinary skills to them!
Lovely lovey-dovey card! :)
P.S I don't really understand the Super Bowl but whatever team you support, I could never hate you! Team Seahawks, right?

Marisa said...

Love the way you used the heart die in the heart shape and that sentiment is fabulous. Breakfast at Cora's by any chance? Happy Birthday to Tony!! Go Seahawks!!

Nancy Penir said...

Maureen, I love the beautifully subtle bg too, then to see the white hearts die on it is lovely! The whole card screams Valentine!
PS, when I found out Mr. Nordstrom (the dept. store) owns the Seahawks, they instantly became my favorite team, otherwise I'd rather catch the sales at the craft store!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...