Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Birthday

happybirthdaymaureenplut

TGIF everyone!  I’m not THAT excited about this Friday, though.  It’s report card writing time so I have that on top of homework due next weekend :(  I’m just glad the Olympics is over, however, we now have the Canadian Men’s Curling Championship (the Brier) here in town!  UGH!!  It’s a perfect storm!  Good thing Spring Break is in 2 weeks.  I guess I’ll sleep then!  LOL  Up today is a new sketch over on the Viva La Verve Blog.  Head over there for more samples and all the deets on how you could win $100 in Verve dollars!  Have a great weekend!  Now where are those jelly beans!  LOL

signature

VLVFeb14Week4Sketch

stamps: Big Wish (Verve)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Hurry up and get here spring break! I love the card...such a fun sketch and you kept it so CAS and perfect in my book!

Marisa said...

You rocked the sketch, Moe. Love this :) So sorry for the pressures all coming at once! Sucks when that happens. Hang in there ((hugs)).

Luanne said...

Hang in there my friend! Way to rock the sketch in this super sweet card. I love it's simplicity! And nice cover girl lookmon Nicole's blog today! It made me smile to see your beautiful face this morning!!

Janelle Stollfus said...

I just love this card. It just makes me happy. As of this post your already a few days closer to Spring Break and hopefully closer to finishing your report cards. Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...