Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Very Happy Birthday to You

veryhappymaureenplut

Surprise! I’m back with the next challenge for the Papertrey Ink Anniversary celebration.  This time we are asked to make a 3 x 4 card.  I’m giving my new Ruby Red set some good inky love this week and here it is again!  I took my colour cues from the paper :)  Here’s the journaling card by itself before I slapped it on a card ;)  Are you playing along with any of the challenges?!  I’m going with the belief that you can’t win if you don’t play!  AND it’s been a great break from work and school ;) 

signature

4x6card

stamps, dies, cardstock: PTI

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love that deep red and what a great coloru combo. Off to watch the Canadian women win gold and silver in the Women's Moguls :)

Lynn said...

Oh la la...didn't I just say that to you? I love the Ruby Red with the grey...the soft neutral with the pops of color is divine! Really hoping to catch up on some of these challenges tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...