Sunday, February 9, 2014

You Bring Joy into My Life

yourbirthdaymaureenplut

Greeting everyone!  I’ve got another card for the Papertrey Ink Anniversary celebration.  Today we’re making birthday cards to wish PTI a happy 7th birthday.  I chose some fun images and then stamped my little heart out.  We’re also asked to take a photo of ourselves with our card…here I am in my favourite space ;)

moewithcard

Okay, I’m off to do a bit of homework and then watch the Canadian Women’s Curling championship :)  Hope your Sunday has been lovely too :)

signature

stamps, cardstock, buttons, dies: PTI (and Verve for the leaves)

8 comments:

Jan Larson said...

Your card is beautiful! Good luck with the contest!

Melisa Hunter said...

You are rocking these challenges, Maureen! I love them all! Enjoy the long weekend! Yay!

Lynn said...

Oh the colors on this are fabulous Moe. True Moe signature style with the perfect inking and layered dies. Stunning!

Marisa said...

Great colour combo. Love that flower! Great picture of you with your creation too :)

Kara said...

Hi! Great pic...gorgeous card!!

Betty Neville said...

Really gorgeous card! Great photo too!

Aimes said...

I love it when you stamp your little heart out, Diva. ;D This is a beauty of a card - I notice that *the* Dawn McVey commented on it over on Instagram!
Oh the studio! It's looking very organised and tidy! Ready for my visit I think LOL! :)

Petra Swart said...

WOW, this is an absolutely beautiful card, Maureen!!! Such a lovely sentiment and I'm loving the beautiful flower you have made. I love all your cards, but this is a fav!!
Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...