Friday, February 7, 2014

You are Sunshine for my Soul

mysunshinemaureenplut

TGIF!  It’s Friday and I’m gearing up for another weekend of classes.  There’s one more week before Valentine’s Day…do you have your cards ready?  I made another V-Day card with a different sentiment and using the colours in our Viva La Verve Sketch challenge this week.  You can use the sketch below, or the colours, or both!  Head over to the Viva La Verve Sketch blog for all the deets and some more amazing samples!  Have a great start to your weekend!

 signature

VLVFeb14Week1Color 

VLVFeb14Week1Sketch 

Feb14SpringFlingAd_550

what’s in it?

stamps: Twitterpated, Doodled Occasions (Verve)

paper: white, soft stone (PTI), Lost and Found Record It (MME)

ink: autumn rose (PTI), onyx (Versafine)

accessories: Hearts and Swirls Frame die, pastel sequins mix, Signature Ribbon Collection (Verve), heart doily (Recollections), lace trim (Funky Junky), button (PTI), bakers twine (Doodlebug), stitching

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Seriously...you have been a very busy crafting bee this week! Love the color combo and I really need to use my dies more often...this label die is fabulous!

Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous, my dear!

Marisa said...

That is one big heart doily. Lovely with the lace and such a great sentiment. That sketch scared the socks off me so it's the colours for me for sure LOL! Happy Friday!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Heart doily and heart lace... squeal! Scrumptious, Moe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...