Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I {heart} U ~ Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch

Good morning, sweet friends :) A quick post as this week is already flying by!! Today's card is for Karen's sketch this week and is another card I will be sending to Winter for her St. Jude's drive. I used my Slice to cut out the "I" and "U" and then put some pink cardstock on the back to highlight the letters. Hope you're having a great week :)




What's in it?
Paper: PTI white, hibiscus burst, SU ruby red, Michaels dp, doodlebug glitter cardstock
Accessories: Slice, heart nestabilities, PTI button and ribbon, twine, cuttlebug ef

6 comments:

Marisa said...

This is darling, Maureen. Glad to see you are enjoying your Slice :D Love the DP at the bottom and the button on the heart is darling. Hope your first day back went okay. Thinking of you (((hugs)))

TannyP said...

Beautiful work, Maureen =) I think I might have to look into that little handy unit. Although it still won't make my cards as fabulous as yours. Won't you come live in my craft room?! =)

Aimes said...

So sweet! I see you're making good use of your Slice ;D
Just loving that blingin' heart - it dazzles me it's so pretty!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! I love the dry embossed background, and that awesome glittery heart! Great job with sweet sunday sketch 51!


♥Lea

Karen Giron said...

What a sweet card! That is a fabulous idea with the i heart u! Love it!!

Kristina said...

Sweet, simple, and sparkley! Love it! That pink heart in the middle is so pretty!

I'm busy working away at the Verve challenges for this week. I don't even OWN any chipboard. I still trying to figure out how in the world I'm going to do that challenge.... Any suggestions? I can't wait to see your vision of them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...