Friday, January 1, 2010

Wishing You a Year of Blessing

Happy New Year, everyone!! Today's card is for Mercy's sketch this week. The layered nestabilities are fully inspired by her card...I love how she did that and am shamelessly CASEing her :) I don't send out New Year's cards so I thought this sentiment would double well for today's post as well as for a birthday card :) I broke into my Cosmo Cricket Early Bird pack...picking out papers was difficult as every design in the pack is wonderful. I think it will be the replacement for Eskimo Kisses :) The dh and I celebrated the new year with some friends at a dinner and dance...it was good to go out and have a little bit of fun. I want to thank you all for your warm thoughts and prayers...funny, but I can feel them all and it is a great comfort knowing that I am surrounded by love even from people I have never met....I already have a lifetime of blessing :) Let us all count them today and every day :)




What's in it?
Stamps: Verve Wishing You
Ink: SU choc chip
Paper: SU kraft, choc chip, riding hood red, PTI vintage cream, Cosmo Cricket dp
Accessories: oval and labels 4 nestabilities, ribbon, gems, apron lace border punch

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Great DPs and colour combo on this card. I too loved how Mercy layered the nesties so good for you for casing her :D Glad to hear you had a fun New Year's. Jealous you got to do some dancing - it's been a few years since the last wedding we attended but after almost 4 hours of non stop dancing, I guess it can last me a few years LOL! Hope, and I say hope, to be able to do some stamping before the weekend is over - new Verve sketch and if not, the first day the kids are back, will be bliss LOL! Take care and lots of (((hugs)))

Winter said...

Another beautiful card! I love the colors and that bow is great! :)

Aimes said...

Ooh definitely a contender for the popular Eskimo Kisses...a beautiful card as always! Love the sentiment, a fab take on the sketch!
Always sending hugs!
Aimes
x

Unknown said...

another beautiful creation, maureen! i sooo look forward to seeing what you come up with each week, and you did NOT disappoint, sister!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you did a fabulous job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

TannyP said...

You really did a great CASEing job on this =) Fabulous work! Your bling is once again right on. How do you hit a home run every time you make a card?! =)

Kristina said...

Wow, I love the rich colors on this card! And the layered nesties look great! I so often forget that I don't necessarily have to use circles with circles, and so on.

A very Happy New Year to you, as well, Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...