Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Love You

Good Thursday morning! One more day until the weekend and my Walk of Memories...I'm really excited about it...come see my sponsor page!! Today's card is for Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch. I'm using some new Making Memories Valentine paper...it's just yummy in real life. No bling or buttons or ribbon on this one...I tried a few buttons...but it just didn't seem to work...so I left it simple today. This would go through the mail well!! I hope you all have a wonderful day...Mojo card(s) up tomorrow with more of the new dp :)




What's in it?
Stamps: Craftsmart by Michaels
Ink: SU choc chip
Paper: PTI white, lavender moon, polkadot dp; SU regal rose, Making Memories Love Struck
Accessories: circle scallops, MS heart border punch, Heidi Swapp and $ store chipboard hearts,

3 comments:

TannyP said...

Very pretty! I just love that darn stamp - must remember to look at Michael's when I'm in there next. Love all the papers and colors you've used, Maureen - and so lovely even without your signature buttons & bling!

Laural-Lee said...

The chipboard and punch do all the work. Beautiful card. If you want to add a little something your talented stitching would have look wonderful too. Although I like this just the way it is.

Marisa said...

Cute :D Love the MS border punch and it is nice to see that sentiment on someone else's card - makes me love it all the more :D Great work with this sketch. I'm off to try to make one work for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...