Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sweet Baby ~ Mojo Monday

Hi blog friends!! Today's card makes me smile :D I went to Michaels on Monday after the staff meeting and bought a large pad of DCWV paper...Nursery: Baby Girl. It has my favourite paper from last summer. Ah, I know it's old news...but I love it :) So the paper dictated today's card...a baby card. I don't have many baby image stamps so I used this cute little stork...I love how you can use it for both genders...just colour the baby blanket blue or pink :) Oh, and that luscious pink PTI satin ribbon...I just want to eat it!! My husband got a little nervous when I showed him this card...he was wondering if I was trying to tell him something!! LOL No, no...it will only be grandchildren next for us...all in good time, though. I told my son that I'm too young to be a Grandma!! Hope your day is fabulous!!




What's in it?
Stamps: PTI mega mixed messages; Rubber Stampede
Ink: SU black, rose romance, pretty in pink, pumpkin, caramel
Paper: PTI white, sweet blush, SU wasabi green; DCWV dp
Accessories: oval nestabilities; PTI ribbon, fiskars apron lace punch; gemstones

6 comments:

Winter said...

So sweet! I love that paper! :)

Marisa said...

This is adorable, Maureen! Love the DP and the green around the stork image give it a lovely pop. The Apron Lace punch at the bottom of the one panel is fabulous and you're right, that ribbon is yummy. Great card!

I used my mojo winnings to get the Accents set. Loved the flowers and silhouettes from the one set but couldn't see myself using a lot of the other images in the set so settled on the accents set instead as it coordinates well with the Thankful set. How about you?

Laural-Lee said...

What a cute card Maureen. Love the paper and stork.

Nothing wrong with being a young grandma. My grandma was 42 when I was born. Although it's best if your son finishes that engineering degree :) lol

Aimes said...

ROFL! Just gotta love your DH's take on the card!
Such a sweet baby card - I could eat that ribbon too it's so scrummy but what makes it irresistible is the perfect bow you've tied: GORGEOUS!
x

w.joakima said...

VERY cute cards!

TannyP said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Wouldn't that be a surprise for the both of you =) The touch of green is a perfect pop - and as always, a great take on the Mojo sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...