Sunday, January 17, 2010

Loving Memories ~ Mojo Monday cards

Hi everyone!! I've had a glorious day in the studio :) My dh made a lovely brunch for us and then went off to do the food shopping so I could spend time catching up on some challenges and restocking my card supply. I had to get into my new PTI Turning a New Leaf paper. It had been sadly neglected since I got it before Christmas. My blog friend, Kristina, has been using it and I was determined to put it on a card this weekend :) I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this week and made two cards!!

Each use the same supplies except the bottom one has a different sentiment, border punch and rhinestone placement. MMMMmmmm, I love this paper :) We didn't get to see Avatar last night...sold out STILL so we saw Sherlock Holmes which was very good ;) Hope you've had a fun weekend :) Thanks for stopping by :)



What's in it?
Stamps: Verve Plain Jane, Forever in Our Hearts
Ink: SU choc chip
Paper: PTI spring moss, vintage cream, dp; SU choc chip, old olive
Accessories: PTI ribbon, gemstones, fiskars border punches,

7 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

Fabulous job with this awesome sketch! You always have such wonderful verse stamps. I like the bottom one the best but they are both wonderful.

Marisa said...

That DP is soooo yummy! Love the colours and and leaf one is gorgeous too. Been drooling over Kristina's creations with that DP too :D You've done a fabulous job with the sketch placing the bling ever so perfectly on each one :D I've heard fabulous things about Avatar and told you have to see it in 3D. Hope you get to see it soon!

TannyP said...

Beautiful as always, Maureen! I love the way you've made two similar, but individually different and beautiful cards. Great job! The bling on each is so wonderfully YOU!

Courtney Baker said...

Great card. Love the colors.

Aimes said...

OMG - these are absolutely GORGEOUS! Sooooo my kinda colours and I've just ordered that DP!
Can you tell I'm back at work - hence my lack of visits :(
x

Kristina said...

Beautiful! Isn't that dp fabulous?! I haven't made card or seen a card with it yet that I haven't loved. I love the switch up with the two different sentiments. And the green bow is gorgeous! How in the world do you make them so perfect every time with just one piece of ribbon? I can do two... no problem. I suppose it's time to head over to utube and watch a few videos, hehe.

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the sentiment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...